At Signature Analytics our people are more than finance and accounting experts, we are trusted advisors. We leverage our network and recommend solutions to make sure your business is firing on all fronts. Recently, we attended a workshop on Social Media for Business. This event was sponsored by San Diego Venture Group and presented by Chance Shay at (W)right On Communications.
The term “Social Media” can mean different things depending on your audience. LinkedIn is often the best-suited social channel for business while Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can crossover based on the type of business and purpose. Is your business properly represented and well connected on these platforms?
Here are the main takeaways from this workshop:
- Know your audience – this will help determine your message and how to deliver it.
- To be successful use different platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc.) and cross-promote your content. This will ensure you reach a wide audience.
- To be successful online, you need: Paid, Earned, Share, Owned (PESO) – everything is connected.
- Timing is critical to control messaging – leverage all channels that your audience uses.
- Have an online strategy plan with clear goals, measure the effects (likes, hits to the site, clicks, emails, engagements, etc.), have a baseline and get better every month.
- Be consistent – being consistent will help create brand recognition.
- Hire experts or at least have an online consultant who can keep you on the leading edge of trends.
Regardless of your industry, social media gives your business the platform and opportunity to reach prospects and customers on a global level! Contact us today to set up a consultation with one of our Market Presidents. As your trusted advisors, we want to learn about your business as a whole. Not only can Signature Analytics provide a full accounting and finance team, we also offer services that best fit your business including ongoing accounting and financial analysis. Let us provide the analysis you need to effectively run your company, analyze operations, and guide business decisions!