WHAT THEY SAID
- “Best career move I have ever made, I’m never leaving” – Samantha G. Controller
- “The ability to manage your own schedule is one of the best perks” – Pankhudy J. Senior Accountant
- “There is a clear career path which I appreciate” – Alex D. Senior Accountant
- “I learn something new every day. I never get bored” – Alex O. Staff Accountant
- “It’s really rewarding when you see how your contribution has helped your clients business thrive” – Rachel P. Controller
- “Our management team is fun and approachable” – Summer R. Marketing Coordinator
These are some of the things that were said when employees were asked about their thoughts on working at Signature Analytics. We are proud to say that we are a company that focuses as much on employee satisfaction as we do on the bottom line!
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE AWESOME
In a little over two years Signature Analytics has expanded its headquarters in San Diego to 3 different market, just received third place on SD Business Journal’s fastest growing private company’s roster and placed on the INC 500 list!
We provide outsourced accounting and financial services to small and mid-size companies in a variety of different industries. Our highly experienced team of accounting and finance professionals provide our clients with the ongoing accounting support and financial analysis necessary to more effectively run their company, analyze operations, and guide business decisions.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper, with a great personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills, who will assist with the accounting functions for a handful of our clients in San Diego.
- Work with a variety of different companies primarily using the QuickBooks Accounting System
- Manage Accounts Payable / Receivable processes including
- Preparing customer invoices
- Receiving and depositing customer payments
- Processing vendor bills
- Preparing checks/payment
- Occasionally follow up with customers regarding payment
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Appropriately allocated expenses on the income statement
- Provide assistance with payroll processing
- Organize and develop improvements on the overall bookkeeping process
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Organized and extremely detailed, able to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- 3 years of experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple clients
- Self-sufficient, able to work independently without a lot of detailed direction or instruction
- Experience with QuickBooks (all versions), Excel, word processing and strong internet skills
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes