WHAT THEY SAID
- “Best career move I have ever made, I’m never leaving” – Samantha G. Accounting Manager
- “The ability to manage your own schedule is one of the best perks” – Pankhudi J. Senior Accountant
- “There is a clear career path which I appreciate” – Alex D. Senior Accountant
- “I learn something new every day. I never get bored” – Alex O. Staff Accountant
- “It’s really rewarding when you see how your contribution has helped your clients business thrive” – Rachel P. Controller
- “Our management team is fun and approachable” – Ben R. Inside Sales Team
These are some of the things that were said when employees were asked about their thoughts on working at Signature Analytics. We are proud to say that we are a company that focuses as much on employee satisfaction as we do on the bottom line!
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE AWESOME
In a little over two years Signature Analytics has expanded its headquarters in San Diego to 3 different markets, just received third place on SD Business Journal’s fastest growing private company’s roster and placed on the INC 500 list!
We provide outsourced accounting and financial services to small and mid-size companies in a variety of different industries. Our highly experienced team of accounting and finance professionals provide our clients with the ongoing accounting support and financial analysis necessary to more effectively run their company, analyze operations, and guide business decisions.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We are currently looking for a strong Accounting Manager, with a great personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills, who will oversee the accounting teams for a handful of our clients in San Diego.
- Supervise accounting staff for functions such as billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, and others.
- Perform monthly/annual financial closings and financial reporting, GL reconciliations, cash management, and project reporting as needed.
- Provide overall financial accounting support, including financial reporting, financial audit support, financial analyses and other projects as requested by our clients.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for our clients’ Management or Board of Directors.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for each client.
- Preparation of various accounting/financial reports/statements and analysis to monitor overall financial performance and to communicate such results directly to our clients’ Management team.
- Participate in the development and modification of accounting/financial policies, procedures, and practices, as necessary.
- Ensure accounting/financial standards are maintained. Provide audit support to outside auditors during the year end and interim financial audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field required; CPA a plus
- 5-7 years of general accounting experience
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience highly preferred
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP required
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks and work with multiple clients required
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- Self-directed and hands-on, able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
IT’S A PERKS PARTY
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous quarterly bonus structure
- Excellent Benefits; Health, Vision, Dental
- Paid overtime
- Clear career path
- Company outings such as a day at the horse races, baseball games, and frequent happy hours
- Flexible work schedules
- No crazy hours or a busy season!
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- CPA and CPE reimbursement program
- Mileage reimbursement